A letter of love is a humble attempt at spreading smiles across refugee children, every New Year. It is a token of hope, personalised with your happy photograph and warm message, written by hand in Arabic and doodledwith colours, that expresses solidarity with these children who bear the brunt of war they certainly didn't start.
Letters of Love in collaboration with #UNHCR Turkey will be celebrating National Sovereignty and Children’s Day (23 April) in Turkey with letters from around the world being delivered to over 2000 refugee children ♥
What better way to celebrate National Sovereignty and Children’s Day on 23 April, than having refugee children being made to feel special 🙂 The accelerated campaign shall run from 4 April to 14 April.
Send in your love because #ItsChildrensDay ♥
Guidelines for sending your Letter of Love :
1. Please upload a joyful photograph of yourself
2. Avoid those with sunglasses, materialistic or religious elements
3. We encourage those with smiles, wider the better
4. Kindly keep your message short (less than 50 words)
5. Please write a message filled with love, hope, and best wishes
6. Please avoid tones of sympathy or outrage
To start sending your letters, please fill in the below details :